Data privacy statements
The following data privacy statements provide an overview of the collection and processing of your data. The complete information can be found in the Data protection declaration below.
Which data do we collect from you?
1. When visiting our website:
Access data (date and time of the visit, type of browser, operating system, the pages visited and the referring page as well as the IP address used) is collected and saved for statistical purposes.
2. Based on your entries on our website:
- In the contact form: Your message and email address.
3. We do not collect any further data.
How do we collect your data?
Access data (see 1.) is logged automatically when you access our website. Additional data may be collected and saved following your entries.
"netmind Enterprise Analytics Suite" and "AWStats" are currently used to analyse activites on our website. Temporaray cookies are set when using netmind, wherever this is allowed by your system.
What do we use your data for?
- Exclusively for the provision, optimisation and security of our website;
- With your consent, also to receive your message, to respond to it and to handle your order or an event in which your are participating.
We also use your data
for transfer to third parties:
- To pursure legal interests, in particular if the data is associated with an attack on our IT structures.
What rights do you have:
- Access: You have the right to receive free information on request as to which data concerning you we have stored.
- Rectification: You have the right to the rectification of your personal data in case we saved it incorrectly.
- Erasure: You have the right to demand that we erase your data in case it may no longer be saved.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to demand that we restrict processing for a certain period of time.
- Objection to a certain processing of your personal data
- Revocation of a consent given to us with effect for the future
- Lodging of a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority
Offical data protection officer
Mrs Anja Busch
Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung (Federal Office for Agriculture and Food)
Deichmanns Aue 29
Telephone: 0228 6845-3340
Data protection declaration
1. Why this declaration?
In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data covers all data that can be related to you personally, such as your name, address, email address, user behaviour. We are obliged to do so in accordance with § 13 (1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679).
2. Who is the responsible provider?
The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR and service provider pursuant to § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG) is the Federal Office for Agriculture and Food (BLE), see also under Legal notices.
3. What rights do I have?
Your rights with respect to our use of data concerning you essentially result from the GDPR and from the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Accordingly, you have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access (see. Art. 15 GDPR and § 34 Federal Data Protection Act - BDSG)
- Right to rectification (see Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure("right to be forgotten", see. Art. 17 GDPR and § 35 BDSG)
- Right to restriction of processing (see Art. 21 (1) GDPR and § 36 BDSG)
- Right to data portability (see Art. 20 (1) GDPR)
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that we have ignored data protection regulations during the collection, processing or use of your personal data. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us is the Federal Comissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit). You can find their contact data here.
If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time (see Art. 7 (3) GDPR).
All request for information regarding our webiste or objections to data processing should be sent via email to email@example.com or to the address mentioned in the legal notices.
4. Which data is collected and saved?
If this website is used for purely informative purposes, we do not collect any personal data, except for data that is sent by your browser which allows you to visit and use the webiste. A purely informative use means that you do not register for a newsletter or an event or send us any other information (for example via a contact form for an order), though your browser does send the following data:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- the time zone difference *c-to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- the content of the request (concrete Internet page)
- the access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case in bytes
- the website the request comes from (Link)
- the browser used
- the operating system and its interface
- the language and version of the browser software.
This data is saved on a web server in a log file for a maximum period of 14 days.
5. Use of the contact options on our website
Apart from using our webiste simply to inform yourself, you may also contact us by using a form. If voluntary information (such as first and last name, phone number) can be given in addition to obligatory data (the email address, usually), this is marked accordingly.
If you contact us per email or via the contact form, your email address and, if you have provided them, your name and telephone number will be saved by us so that we can answer your questions
We delete the data collected in this context once it no longer has to be saved, or restrict its processing if there are any statutory storage obligations.
6. Are cookies used in this offer?
Cookies are saved on your device when you use our website.
A cookie is a short entry in a special file directory on your device. A cookie is used to exchange information between computer programs or for the temporary archiving of information. Cookies cannot rung any programs or transmit any viruses to your computer. They serve to make website more user-friendly and effective on the whole. For example, cookies help ensure that the front size remains the same when different sub-pages are opened.
Most browsers (for example Internet Explorer and Firefox) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies or configure your browser so that cookies are only stored for the duration of the Internet session.
This website only uses so-called transient cookies for temporary use. Transient cookies area deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These cookies save a so-called session-ID, with which various inquiries from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This means that your device can be recognised again next time your visit this website. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you log out or close your browser.
7. Which analytical software is used?
We use special software to analyse the use and needs-based design of our offers ("tracking"). The legal basis for this use is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
We send this data to our service provider, Mindlab Solutions GmbH, Eichwiesenring 9, 70567 Stuttgart. We use their product "netmind Enterprise Analytics Suite" for a statistical analysis of activities on this website. Cookies may be used for this purpose.
Clicks on downloads and external links can be tracked with this product. The identification of the source (geolocation) only takes place on a country level. We do not use and further analytical options (generation of user profiles) of the product. The data collected with the product will not be used without your specific consent to identify you personally as the visitor to this website and will not be associated with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
You can object to the analysis of your visit at any time with effect for the future. To do so, please click this:
netmind has to install a cookie on your device to block your tracking. Please carry out the corresponding settings in your browser to enable your objection in this case.
The data will be saved at Mindlab in Germany. Because the IP addresses are anoymised by netmind, any subsequent assignment of individual data records to specific persons is technically impossible.
The technologies used for tracking satisfy the data protection requirements.